On July 17, the Boreas Design Team will lead a select group to a wilderness location in Northern California for a design workshop. The project incorporates mad scientist creativity, rapid prototyping, and constructive teamwork in an outdoor setting. The end goal is to build a temporary shelter to use on this three day design journey.
Contest Rules and Eligibility:
- Must be 21+ and apply by June 2, 2015.
- There is no cost to enter or participate in the event.
- Must be able to travel to Northern California by July 16 for the three day adventure.
- We want to see your design process in some way, shape, or form. Instagram something you’ve made, prototyped, or sketched and tag #DesignWild @boreasgear
- Send us an email at email@example.com and include the Instagram photo as well as your username. We also ask for you to include a short piece of writing in 150 words or less that answers the following:
What inspires you to design/create/make?
If you could travel somewhere new, where would it be and why?
Participants will be chosen by June 16, 2015.