We’re offering a temporary paid part-time position in our marketing team. If hired you will help Boreas promote direct sales and product launches. The part-time period is for 3 months, with a standard 40-hour workweek at $15 an hour.
Main responsibilities and requirements include:
- Assisting the marketing team with daily tasks.
- Take part in planning and carrying out marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Create promotional material, like Facebook ads and newsletters
- Willingness to help with special projects and events that may arise.
- Help analyze customer engagement and effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- An interest in the outdoors and going outside.
- Currently enrolled or graduated from college.
- Understanding of marketing and promotional practices.
- Working knowledge of social media, blogging, and online networking.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop, Mailchimp, and Facebook Ads.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.